Your privacy is important to us, and maintaining your trust is one of the highest priorities. We need to collect, use and sometimes share information about you and or your company in order to provide the services you require. This notice will advise you how First MainStreet Insurance, LLC may treat your information. We hope that by taking a few moments of time to read this, you will have a better understanding of what we do with the information you provide us and how we keep it private and secure.
Kinds of Information We Collect:
First MainStreet Insurance, LLC collects certain personal information about you and or your company - but only when that information is provided by you and or your company with your authorization. We use that information to market or place insurance and provide other risk management and financial services. Examples of sources from which we collect information
- Interviews and phone calls with you and/or your employees
- Letters or e-mails from you
- Financial reports (billings and insurance documents)
- Documents and applications provided by you
- Personal health and medical records
- Name address, billing records, and policy numbers
- Information that comes from banks, or other affiliated or non-affiliated companies
- Other sources such as doctors, attorneys, off the web, and consumer reporting agencies
Circumstances in Which We Will Disclose Information:
Our policy is not to disclose personal information about our clients without permission from you. We will disclose personal information to the extent permitted by law and any applicable state code of professional conduct. From time to time as part of the services we perform personal information will be disclosed under the following circumstances.
- Information on applications of insurance
- To fulfill requests made by you and or your company
- In the day to day servicing of your account
- In order to provide insurance policies and related transactions
- To anyone required by law
- To any law enforcement or governmental agency
- To respond to any legal proceeding, order or subpoena
- As part of a sale, merger or transfer of business
- To a policy holder or named insured as part of an insurance transaction
- To a medical provider as required
- To others who have a legal or beneficial interest in your policy
- When we provide information about special offers, product and services
- In order for us to provide any loss control or risk management services
To Whom We Disclose Information:
- Affiliated companies
- Brokers, agents or financial advisors
- Services providers
- Third party administrators
- Insurance companies or reinsurance companies
We may also share non-medical information with our affiliates and non-affiliates to tell you about a new products or services. We may do this as allowed by laws in your state.
Information that may be shared only with your prior approval:
We recognize your right to authorize disclosures of your personal information by certain third parities to us and will get your authorization as required. Unless allowed by law or to fulfill a request you have made, we will only share these types of information with your prior approval.
- Your medical records
- Consumer or credit report data
Please note that we will not share any information about our former customers unless required by law.
Personal Information we get from an Insurance Support Organization:
We may get a report about you that is prepared by an insurance support organization (ISO). The ISO may keep the report and give it to others. We do not control this activity.
Your right to access and change your Personal Information:
You have the right to request a copy or correction of personal information that we collect in connection with your insurance policy. For more information on how you may exercise these rights, you may write us First MainStreet Insurance, LLC P.O. Box 847 Longmont, CO 80502.
Confidentiality of Personal Information:
Except as otherwise described in this notice, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you and or your company to employee of our firm and other parties who must use that information to provide services to you. Our right to further disclose and use the information is limited by the policies of our firm, applicable law, and our code of professional conduct. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information form unauthorized access or alteration.